Search This Blog

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Not Suitable for Family Viewing

As you might have heard on the morning announcements, I was eagerly finishing this book Friday morning! I started it on Thursday night and found that the twists kept me reading. Although a bit predictable at times, I did enjoy it. There were a few foul words, but I think those words helped to portray the characters' feelings in a realistic way. Without giving away the plot (since it all unraveled towards the end), what are your feelings about this book?

2 comments:

  1. I have not read it yet, but it seems great, the way you have described it, I want to read it as soon as possible

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have hust finished reading it, the ending is magnifecent but the starting is tempted me to abandon the book on more than one occasion

    ReplyDelete