Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Forest of Reading!!

In case you haven't seen it, the Silver Birch and Red Maple nominees have been announced!!! :) The poster is up on the library. I ordered the books awhile ago so I am eagerly checking the mail everyday to see if they have been delivered!! You will hear me on the announcements as soon as they are in!

Silver Birch meetings will happen during Grade 6 Core time.

Red Maple meetings will happen at lunch every Monday (except when I have an IBT meeting). Bring your lunch at 11:30am and join the discussion!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. I am so excited now, I have already read a few nominees but the book discussions sound like so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have Wounded by Eric Walters at home! Just finished, so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Wounded is amazing. I read it about a year ago, but I will re-read it this year because it is amazing. It is about war and is a great book to learn about what it feels like to come back from a war as a soldier, it would be really good for remembrance day

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also want to read the non-fiction, the Mars book seemed very good

    ReplyDelete