Search This Blog

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Something for everyone...

....there's always something for everyone at AAM's Library. If you can't seem to find what you're looking for, be sure to talk to me (Ms. Wheeler-Ali), so I can help you. If we don't have what you're looking for in our Library, add your request to my Holds list and I will try to purchase the item as soon as I can. I LOVE being able to call students to the Library to let them know their hold has arrived!!!  I have learned about so many amazing books because of students' requests. Keep them coming and my reading list will keep growing and growing!!! :)

19 comments:

  1. I also agree, BOOKS ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love th Harry Potter series and Percy Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Harry Potter and am starting the 39 Clues series

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I would love to have to read the The Ugly truth, Jeff kinney. Also, when are the book orders arriving? And how do we know if they have arrived???

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will definitely be calling you down to the Library when the books arrive!!! I am so disappointed the books haven't arrived yet!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeee books guyessssssss
    i<3 taylor lautner
    he should be a author guyesssss

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeee guuy books for the win
    all day every day :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. i love the twilight seriessss ! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. twilight is the best
    amazing fighting and romance

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lets start reading guysssssssss.

    ReplyDelete
  11. 87 are the best readers!!! all the way yeee

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love all the manga at AAm's library :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. I got a Red Maple book-Wounded by Eric Walters!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am reading the red maple book- Only in the Movies, it is great!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I enjoy the Bone series, it is funny and it it is a great book for pass-time.

    ReplyDelete